ACKNOWLEDGMENT: Please acknowledge orders and advise any delay in shipping.
QUALITY: Material will be subject to inspection detailed in our quality management system prior to acceptance. Seller hereby warrants the merchandise and workmanship of material delivered to be in accordance with specifications, drawings or samples in all respects and agrees that this warranty shall survive acceptance. Seller expressly warrants that the goods shall meet buyer’s specifications as detailed on purchase orders and issue a certificate of conformity stating such.
EXTERNAL PROVIDER QUALITY REQUIREMENTS: External Providers must notify Standard Pump Inc. of the following:
1) When Standard Pump Inc., is required for approval and/or release of products and service; and for changes or approval of methods, processes and equipment used to production.
2) Competent and qualified personnel are required to be certified for the job function they perform.
3) Any occurrences of nonconforming product (ISO 9001 2015 – 8.7 Control of Nonconforming outputs). If it is suspected that nonconforming products have been supplied, then the batch/serial numbers, dates, quantities will also be required.
4) Provide corrective action with details of the containment action, root cause(s) be required when nonconformity is detected that leads to a request for CA. (ISO 9001:2015 Clause 10.2 Nonconformity and Corrective Action)
5) Records related to manufacture and/or process operations, including inspection and testing are to be retained and made available upon request for verification (ISO 9001:2015 Clause 188.8.131.52 Control of documented information). Retention is to be 5 years or as required by contract.
6) Supply of relevant documentation e.g. certificate of conformity, test reports.
7) When verification and/or validation activities are required at the External provider’s premises, Standard Pump or its customer will be granted access to perform these activities.
QUANTITY: Material shipped in excess of our orders will be returned at seller’s expense. The purchaser will not be responsible for any material furnished without a written order. No charges will be allowed for packing, crating, freight, express or cartage unless agreed to and specified on purchase order.
DELIVERY: Package(s) must be numbered and labeled with our PO number. Packing List must be attached to package. Material must be delivered within the Acknowledged time.